Monday, January 21, 2013

The Sundance Film Festival day 1 1/18/2013

the famous local celebrity and one of the stars of the TLC "Virgin Diaries" Skippy! I first ran into Skippy at my first Sundance Film Festival in 2004,and i have learned so much from him about Sundance, and getting celebrity pictures.If he gets a picture with someone,then that is someone i want to get a picture with! he is very knowledgeable about all of the actors/actresses,Skippy is a great friend,and  i get to hang out with him every January, a very fun and just all around good guy!I wonder if he holds the world record for most pictures of celebrities?

me and Ray McKinnon! Ray was in a favorite T.V. show of mine "Deadwood" also "That Evening Sun"
he was in Sundance for a new film "Mud"  I told him i really enjoyed his work,and he warmly appreciated that! I wish we would have had more time to talk,just a really nice guy! Thanks Ray!

Me just outside the Slamdance Film Festival  building, I wish i could have all of those posters for a wall in my house!

Banksy! I wanted to get a better shot,but with all of the crowds of people,this was the only one.I never had a chance to get back to see it.

Me and Julia Garner  "Martha Marcy May Marlene", "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Julia was at Sundance for the movie "We are What We Are" she was so nice to me! But the sun was bright i was out of frame a bit :(

me and Ambyr Childers "All My Children" t.v. show, "The Master" "The Gangster Squad"  Ambyr was at Sundance for "We Are What We Are"  Very kind and nice,also very pretty!

this is as close as i could get to something i wanted very badly,and that was to attend the private concert of the Sound City Players concert that was that evening.i tried so hard,but the only way now is to see it on some uploaded YouTube videos! A for effort

me and Gael Garcia Bernal "The Motorcycle Diaries" "Letters To Juliet" "The Loneliest Planet"

Gael was at Sundance for a documentary he produced  "Who Is Dayani Cristal?" that kicked off the festival!

when i first noticed him everyone was trying to get a picture,i asked for one but he politely said "not now,maybe later" I was sure i wasn't Going to get one with him.Later he reappeared down by the street where i was,i looked at him and he said give me a moment i have to use the restroom.was he just trying to blow me off? he came back out and nodded at me and i was able to get a picture.he was just really nice and it was just a quite encounter.I later saw him again at the Chase Sapphire building and he gave a little wave and smile to me.

all i know that this lovely lady is Andrea and that she is an actress,she thought i was a member of the paparazzi (i was standing next to two guys with big cameras) I asked for a picture and she was very sweet,very nice and friendly.IF ANYONE KNOWS HER LAST NAME,PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

me and Isiah Whitlock Jr. "The Wire" "Detachment" and Isiah was at Sundance for "Newlyweeds" such a gentleman! he took time out for everyone that wanted a picture.and he had a very warm handshake!













No comments:

Post a Comment